|Sunday, February 26, 1899, Vol. 46, No. 6||The Newmarket Era||Page 4, col. 1|
A new post-master has been appointed at Maple, in the Township of Vaughan, viz: Mr. R. S. Thompson, in place of Mr. Hood, resigned. Now that the Electric Railway is doing the business of Richmond Hill, it will be quite in order to change the name of the railway station on the G.T.R. from Richmond Hill to Maple.
Railways: G.T.Ry., Met.Ry.