Saturday, September 8, 1928 The Toronto Daily Star (Toronto) Page 18, col. 5

East York

At the opening of the Pottery Rd. bridge.

Reeve R. M. Leslie and members of the council of East York officiated at the formal opening of the $10,000 cement bridge at Pottery Rd., over the Don river. The bridge is over 91 feet long and 13 feet high.