|September 1912, No. 175||Canadian Railway and Marine World (Toronto)||Page 448, col. 1|
Grand Trunk Railway betterments, construction, etc.
St. Lambert yards, etc.—Montréal press reports, Aug. 14, sate that preparations are being made for the immediate erection of a 40 stall locomotive house on the south shore, about 1.5 miles from St. Lambert station.
We are officially advised that a contract has been let to the John S. Metcalf Co., Montréal, for the erection of a 27-stall locomotive house, together with turntable pit, machine shop, water supply system and accessories. The locomotive house will be of concrete and brick construction with wooden posts and roof.