- I am happy to satisfy "reasonable" requests for scans or copies of time tables from my collection, which I've purchased through www.abebooks.com and www.ebay.com.
- Every effort has been made to provide accurate reference information; however, mistakes do occur so please verify before ordering photo or drawing reproductions.
- For your convenience, thumb nails of images available on the Internet or within my collection have been included. Please contact the credited source for a full size image. All images are protected by the copyright of their respective owners.
- Books listed are not for sale. An excellent resource for locating out-of-print books is www.abebooks.com.
- Numeric dates are in YYYY-MM-DD format. Every effort has been made to give complete dates. Approximate dates are suffixed by "c". Date ranges are indicated as [DATE]/[DATE].
- End notes are indicated by (#). The number links to the relevant end note.
- References are indicated by Author-Year Published, Page(s), which links to the relevant entry in References section.
- Quotations appearing in the body of the text are shown as
To be or not to be. Editoral interpolations within the quotation are shown in square brackets (e.g.,
Northward [Newmarket Subdivision] trains must obtain terminal clearance at Parkdale.).
- Mileages have been adjusted to correspond with the ca. 1954 time tables.
- Subdivisions, stations or features that disappeared prior to the ca. 1954 time tables are shown as follows:
- Station Index:
- Station Listing:
- Subdivision Index:
- Station listings are East to West or South to North according to time table as appropriate.
- County and township locations are based on ca. 1951 maps (available online at here), which will not in all cases agree with their present day counterparts.
- This website was hand crafted using, for the most part, Microsoft© Notepad. Every attempt has been made to conform with the HTML 4.01 standards (refer to the World Wide Web Consortium W3C website).