Historical County Atlases from 1870 through 1880 are available online from the McGill University Library.
- Ontario, (George F. Cram: Chicago, 1887). Highlights railway lines; however, Penetanguishene branch is incorrectly shown as terminating at Midland through Wyebridge.
- Province of Ontario, (Dodd, Mead & Company, 1903). Highlights railway lines.
- Map showing vicinity of The City of North Bay Ontario, compiled by E.L. Moore, Ontario Land Surveyor, North Bay, Ont. (North Bay Board of Trade, 1934). Reverse contains information on North Bay and District, schedule for Steamer "Sea Gull" and advertisements.
- Imperial Oil (Esso): 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1958, 1959, 1960—all show railway lines except Otterville Subdivision.
- Barrie, Map 31 D/5, 7th Edition (Natural Resources Canada, 2000)
- Orillia, Map 31 D/11, 6th Edition (Energy, Mines and Resources Canada, 1995)
- Gravenhurst, Map 31 D/14, 4th Edition (Energy, Mines and Resources Canada, 1994)
- Tillsonburg, Map 40-I/15, 8th Edition (Natural Resources Canada, 1999)
- Simcoe, Map 40-I/16, 8th Edition (Natural Resources Canada, 2000)
- Woodstock, Map 40-P/2, 9th Edition (Natural Resources Canada, 1998)
All items JPS collection unless noted.