Canada Atlantic Railway
- Employees Time Table No. 95, June 18th, 1905
- NAC / RG30 Deposit 34 Volume 2707-1 Item 14-A
Canadian National Railways
Southwestern Ontario District
Northern Ontario District
Southern Ontario District
Great Lakes Region
The Great Lakes Region was created on January 1, 1961 from the Northern and Southern Ontario Districts of Central Region, with the exception of the Belleville Division, which became part of the St. Lawrence Region.
- St. Lawrence Region, Belleville Division (not Area).
- St. Lawrence Region until 1975-10-26.
- St. Thomas Division (not Area) through 1970-04-26 CNR.GLR.SWOA.43 then St. Thomas Territory from 1970-10-25 CNR.GLR.SWOA.44.
- Colours indicate coverage in Employee Time Tables—click on color to see list.
St. Lawrence Region
Canadian Northern Ontario Railway
Canadian Northern Railway
Grand Trunk Pacific Railway
- Employees' Time Table, No. 1, September 21st, 1908
Grand Trunk Railway
- Official Time Tables and General Information, July 2, 1894
- Complete Time Tables, July 15th, 1902
- Time Tables, Railways and Steamships, January 21, 1921
- Time Tables, Railways and Steamships, February 27, 1921
Great Western Railway of Canada
- Working Time Table, September 23th, 1867
- Time Table, July 3rd 1876
- Time Table, n.d.
Lake Simcoe Junction Railway
- Time Table, December 10th, 1877
Northern Railway of Canada
- Special Time Table, September 10th, 1860
- Summer Excursion Routes, Excursion Season, 1878.
VIA Railway Canada
Time tables shown thus are from the JPS collection.